Eureka E36B - 14" Scrubber Dryer – Cleans Upto 1000m2 – Run time 1 hour 40 mins - Capacity 14L
Eureka Scrubber Driers - Eco E36
The Compact Scrubber Dryer from PTS Clean
Optimised for the cleaning of small spaces you couldn't scrub before.
- Dramatically improve the cleaning of small and narrow areas with E36 compact yet state-of-the-art design
- Eliminate the risk of bacteria growth with easy accessible tanks.
- Cut down the danger of slip and fall accidents in tight areas with excellent water pick up.
- Optimised productivity rate, 1250m2/hr with electric or battery power.
- Efficient 14-litre solution tank that delivers floor cleaning excellence.
- Powerfully scrub around obstacles with the highly manoeuvrable handle.
- Easy accessible tanks for easy filling, emptying and cleaning even in the most awkward locations.
- Ergonomic handles and grips eliminate fatigue and boost operator satisfaction.
- Impressive running time of 1 hour 40 minutes (battery version on full charge).
The high capacity tanks can be detached easily for quick & easy filling, emptying & cleaning.
The machine can be easily folded for convenient storage & easy transportation.
The controls are easy to see & simple to understand, the handle bar can be adjusted to the height of the operator for better comfort.
The brush, or floor pad can be quickly & easily replaced without need of tools.
The E36 ECO is ideal for cleaning floors in restaurants, kitchens, swimming pools, locker rooms / changing rooms, cafes, bars, nightclubs, hospitals, health & leisure clubs, small factories, supermarkets, convenience stores and many more small to medium size areas.
Suitable for various different types of floor surfaces including:-
Ceramic tiles, marble, cement, linoleum, porcelain tiles, rubber flooring etc.
Eureka: Only the best!
A floor is only truly clean when it is left completely dry, but few blades in the world guarantee perfect results in a single pass.
Eureka places a powerful vacuum motor side by side with a heavy duty squeegee fitted with Linatex® or PRIMOthane® blades, to ensure surfaces are left clean and immediately ready for traffic in every circumstance.
Linatex® is a rubber that adheres perfectly to the ground, guaranteeing impressive resistance to both abrasion and wear.
PRIMOthane® is the right choice in particularly difficult environments, due to its high resistance to oils, fats and detergents.
All of Eureka's blades can be used on all four sides.
The quick-change mechanism means the blades can be rotated or substituted in a single operation that is simple, fast and doesn't require tools.
- Scrubbing Width with brush - 360mm
- Solution Tank - 14 litres
- Recovery Tank - 16 litres
- Working capacity (theoretical)- 1250 m2/hr
- Brush Motor - 230v 600w
- Vacuum Motor - 230v 200w
- Voltage - 230v
- Power Cable - 12 metres
- Weight - 38 kg
- Dimensions (l x b x h) - 680 x 450 x 1000mm
The Eureka E36C is supplied complete with brush or pad holder.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Industrial sites, councils, community centres, schools, offices, religious buildings, hospitals, public buildings, airports, ports, shopping centres, logistical depots, contract cleaners and facilities management.
SUITABLE FLOOR SURFACES
Ceramics, marble, cement/concrete, linoleum, non-slip flooring, procelain tiles and most other floor types.
Eureka E36C - Eco 36 Scrubber Dryer (Electric Version)
- Brand: Eureka
- Product Code: E36C
- Availability: 1
Call for Price