How To Operate Your Victor Rotary Floor Machine
Watch our online demonstration video on how to use your Victor Rotary machine
The following instructions should be used as a guide only.
Machines should only be used by fully trained & authorised operators.
Please refer to the operating manual supplied with your machine or refer to the relevant manufacturer where further information or advice is required.
1) Attach drive board and pad:
2) Operate the machine: (See graphic)
a) This machine should only be used by trained operators.
b) Do not use this machine unless it is in a safe condition. Check the cable and plug for damage before use, and if necessary, replace with a new cable pack.
c) To stop the machine, release the on/off switches whilst holding on to the handle.
d) Always pay attention to the cable and keep it away from the brush, driveboard and pad. Hazard may occur if machine runs over power supply cord. e) Always work within the cable length to avoid cable stress or damage. f) When using a solution tank, always empty the tank after use into a safe, suitable, approved location. g) Never use dirty pads or allow pads to become over soiled before changing. h) This machine has been designed for use with the boards supplied by the manufacturer. The fitting of other Boards may effect its safety. For a guide to different Board types and their intended use, refer to the VICTOR Rotary Floor Machines brochure, available on request.
i) Check that the voltage shown on the serial number plate is suitable for the supply available.
j) Only use the outlet socket for its intended purpose.(Exhauster Attachment)
k) Machine ingress rating : IPX4
l) The VICTOR Rotary Floor Machines maximum A-Weighted sound pressure level Lpa measured in dB(A) is less than 85dB(A).
m) The maximum r.m.s. acceleration value of a VICTOR Rotary Floor Machine which operators arms are subjected to =1.5m/s².
n) Always remove plug from mains socket outlet before carrying out any cleaning, routine maintenance, drive board or pad attachment.
O) Always remove Drive Board or Brush from machine when not in use.
THIS FLOOR POLISHER IS FITTED WITH A CIRCUIT BREAKER If the machine is overloaded, the circuit breaker will trip out. The reset button can be depressed after 30 seconds to restart the machine.NOTE: BEFORE RE-SETTING CHECK:-
1) The pad, if a drive board is used , is clean. (if not, turn or change)
2) There are no cable or supply faults.ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
Always remove plug from socket outlet before carrying out any routine maintenance.
1) Wipe all surfaces of the machine after use, particularly after scrubbing or spray cleaning.
2) Always wind the cable around the bottom cable hook and the handle.
3) Wipe power cable clean after use, using a cloth. Check cable visually for signs of wear and damage. If any is detected, ensure that it is replaced immediately.
4) (Lynx Models) It is important that the dust collection bag is changed regularly.
5) (Exhauster Models) Change dust bag when bag full indicator light comes on.
6) (Lynx / Excel Models) The seal on the skirt can be removed and refitted the other way around to double the life.