Multipurpose Cleaner - 5 litre
All purpose cleaning concentrate, ideal for removing soil, grease and heel marks from all synthetic floors. Also excels on all non-porous surfaces. Controlled foam helps prevent over use
For cleaning floors in offices, schools, hospitals, canteens etc. Suitable for use on linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed wood, sealed cork and thermoplastic floors.
N.B. Not recommended for galvanised surfaces, laminated flooring or unsealed wood and cork.
For light cleaning dilute 1 part to 100 parts hot water. For general cleaning dilute 1 part to 50 parts hot water. For heavy duty cleaning and spray burnishing dilute 1 part to 30 parts hot water. For heavy duty degreasing dilute 1 part to 10 parts warm water.
- Composition - A blend of glycol ethers and detergents and perfume buffered to controlled alkalinity
- Appearance - Clear liquid
- Colour - Blue
- Cloud Point - >60
- Density - 1.010
- pH - 11.8 - 12.8
- Fragrance - Pine/Fresh
- Stability - 2 years in a unopened container
- Biodegradability - All surfactants contained in Selden Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
- Flashpoint - >100
- Product is for professional use only.
Multi Purpose Cleaner - 5 litre
- Brand: Selden
- Product Code: F010_MULTIPURPOSE
- Availability: 1