Selate - Ammonia free metallised polish stripper
No choking ammonia fumes. Quick removal of all emulsion and metallised polishes even those 'aged on'.
Controlled foam for use with suction driers and combined machines. Modern chelating action “unlocks” metallised polishes.
For the stripping of metallised and non-metallised polish from linoleum, rubber, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
Effective heavy duty formulation for the removal of impacted dirt from concrete and non-porous surfaces.
Polish stripping - dilute Selate 1 part to 10 parts hot water. Allow to soak on floor for 10-15 minutes. Scrub thoroughly, preferably with a scrubbing machine fitted with a nylon scrubbing pad. Remove solution with a mop or suction drier. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry before reapplying polish.
- Composition - A fast acting formulation containing alkali builders, surfactants, penetrating agents, and sequestrants.
- Appearance - Clear liquid
- Colour Blue
- Cloud Point 38
- Density 1.068 pH >13.5
- Fragrance - Characteristic
- Stability - 2 years in a unopened container
- Biodegradability - All surfactants contained in Selden Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
- Flashpoint - >100
Product is for professional use only.
Selate - 5 litre
- Brand: Selden
- Product Code: F032_SELATE
- Availability: 12