20 Questions You Should Definitely Ask (Yourself) Before You Buy A Cleaning Machine
20 Questions You May Not Have Thought To Ask Yourself Or Potential Suppliers Before Buying A Cleaning Machine
Quick Guide To Buying A Cleaning Machine
With a direct link to suppliers online all over the world we can easily do our own product research and find the best deal right?
However is a cleaning machine a “buy it now” or “add to cart” type of product?
- Is the supplier an established cleaning machine supplier, an online retailer or do they offer cleaning machines as an “add-on” product to their main business?
- Does the supplier have the machines in stock?
- Does the supplier have a showroom you can visit?
- Does the supplier have the technical expertise to correctly advise you on the best, safest and most economical solution for your needs?
- If you purchase a machine and for some reason it is not suitable, can/will the supplier swap the machine for a more suitable one?
- What is the expected lifespan of the machine(s)?
- What is included in the purchase price, warranty, servicing etc?
- What happens if the machine breaks down?
- Can the supplier offer you a direct repair service?
- Does the supplier have all the parts in stock?
- How quickly will an engineer attend?
- How much will it cost?
- Is the supplier suitably insured?
- Is the supplier compliant with health and safety at work & all relevant legislation?
- Can you hire machine(s) to “try before you buy” for extra peace of mind?
- What is the expected lifespan of consumable, replaceable and wear-and-tear parts?
- What is the cost of consumable, replaceable and wear-and-tear parts?
- Can the supplier provide customer references from businesses similar to your own who have purchased the same machine in the past and can confirm on-going quality of the equipment and service?
- Is the supplier’s quotation or offer particularly keen compared with others?
- Are models X, Y & Z comparable, if so, where else does the difference in cost come from?