Join Our Team
We are always keen to hear from individuals who would like to be part of our team. Please see below for details of current vacancies, if there are no posts that suit your skills at the moment you are welcome to write to us and we can contact you when any suitable opportunities arise.
Field Service Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,500.00-£26,500.00 per year
• Company pension
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
• Yearly bonus
• Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person (must be based in or able to reliably commute to Glasgow)
Reference ID: PTS.COM-ENG-0923
We are seeking applicants with an electrical/mechanical background, a can-do attitude and customer focused mindset to join our small friendly team.
As Field Service Engineer primarily your day to day duties will include the servicing and repair of industrial cleaning machines predominantly within the central belt area of Scotland.
You will also enjoy a varied working week including equipment deliveries, installations, operator training and the opportunity to play a part in site surveys and demonstrations.
Although mainly on the road, you will be an integral member of our team based out of our Rutherglen HQ where you will work alongside our service department and warehouse staff to deliver excellent customer service in keeping with our brand.
• Install, maintain and repair cleaning machines at customer sites
• Conduct regular inspections and preventive maintenance to ensure optimal performance
• Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment issues, providing timely and effective solutions
• Collaborate with customers to understand their needs and provide technical support
• Train customers on the correct operation and maintenance of equipment
• Document all service activities
• Proven experience as a Field Service Engineer or similar role
• Electrical / mechanical background
• Strong technical knowledge of equipment and machinery
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• Full valid driving license
What we offer:-
• Competitive salary
• Life Insurance
• Workplace pension scheme
• Paid holidays
• Professional development / progression within business
If you would like to be part of a fun, friendly team where your hard work & loyalty will be valued, appreciated and rewarded, please apply in writing with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies)