What Are You Looking To Hire?
Hiring Couldn't Be Simpler!
Most of the cleaning machines in our range are available for hire with many flexible hire options including short term weekly hire and longer term hire for equipment needed on a more permanent basis.
Cleaning Equipment Hire Service
Hire Options To Suit You
We continually invest in our hire fleet to ensure the most impressive range of industrial cleaning machines is readily available for same day* delivery direct to your workplace.
Our unrivalled short term cleaning equipment hire service includes:-
- technical support & advice
- same day delivery*
- operator training
- collection from site
Our best value long term and contract hire service also includes:-
- Operator training certificates
- Preventative maintenance
- Servicing, parts & repairs*
*terms & conditions apply
Same Day Hire
When you contact us we will ask some brief questions your what you are cleaning:
- Do you know what type of machine you need? (if not it’s ok, we can help)
- What are you cleaning?
- A floor? Something else?
- What is the surface type/floor covering?
- What is the (approximate )size is the area?
- Are there any obstacles?
Once you know the type of machine there’s a few other things we’ll need to ask:
Battery-powered machines are supplied complete with a charger so we will ask if you want the charger plug to be:
- 240v (standard 240v power supply with a 3 pin uk plug)
- 110v (usually for construction sites and some workplaces with a 110v power supply)
Scrubber Dryers can be used with or without detergent and with different accessories to suit your needs (we can help you determine this if you’re unsure):
- Brushes or pad holders or both?
- Floor pads – available in different colours and grades to suit the type of floor, condition and required finish
- Detergent – we have a selection of scrubber dryer detergents to suit the type or floor, condition and required finish (customers wishing to use their own detergents must get this authorised by our office as not all detergents are suitable for use in/with our equipment and can cause damage.
Where & When?
Depending on your location and needs we can arrange same day/next day delivery direct to site including operator training, technical support and advice and collection from site when you are finished.